Yahoo is a media company based in the United States, popularly known for having an email, an Internet portal, which highlights its web search engine, and a web directory. In the following article we are going to focus on email.
Advantages and disadvantages of Yahoo email
Yahoo! e-mail was created by Geoff Ralston and launched in 1997. It is a free email, since 2006 it is open source. In the following article we are going to present a series of advantages and disadvantages of Yahoo! email.
Advantages of Yahoo! email
- Easy and intuitive interface. It has a very easy to use interface. Recommended for beginner users.
- Includes an advanced search engine
- Many customization options. Allows you to customize the inbox to highlight unwanted emails or messages.
- Large storage capacity. It has a storage capacity of 1 TB
- Attach large files. It offers the ability to attach files up to 100 MB.
- Many applications. It has many other features in the form of applications such as Yahoo! Messenger that allows voice and video calls in addition to chat.
Disadvantages of Yahoo! email
- A lot of advertising. It includes more advertising than most e-mails. This can be inconvenient.
- It does not support online preview. It does not allow you to view files online so you need to download them.
- Uneven compatibility. It does not work the same in all browsers. Mozilla Firefox is the browser that has the least problems with this email.
- Inactivity. If you stop using it more than 6 months the account is inactivated.
- Slow. It needs to control many pages and therefore it is somewhat slower if there are many files or mails.