In the last decades a revolution has literally emerged in terms of online shopping, it is a sales modality that has achieved more and more presence in the market, becoming practically the main way to make transactions, without a doubt. This popular increase is due to the numerous advantages it offers compared to traditional shopping, saves time, has become a safe way to do it, avoids travel and makes flexible how to receive and pay for products.
Advantages and Disadvantages of buying online
Previously people had a great reluctance to make online shopping due to its unreliability but as payment methods have become more secure and big brands have been introduced in this sector, providing its reliability, a lot of people have been increasing the percentage of purchases made through this route.
Advantages of buying online
- Time saving
- Allows you to choose from a wide range of products that you may not have at your fingertips.
- Deliveries are very fast and can be scheduled according to your preferences.
- There are discount programs and offers that you can only access online.
- If you are a business owner, you don’t need a physical store to make those sales.
Disadvantages of buying online
- You won’t be able to try on the clothes or products you buy until you have received them.
- You lose a strong face-to-face component of sales, which historically have been fundamentally social.
- You can be vulnerable to scams.
- Product returns can be somewhat tedious.