he first time you want to buy a device you ask yourself: Android or iOS?
Advantages and disadvantages of the iOS operating system
The iOS operating system was initially developed for smartphones, over time, it has been applied to other devices such as iPad. In 2007 the first smatphone was launched. Since then, Apple has become one of the biggest technology companies. However, its high prices make many users hesitate to purchase. Here we will try to show certain pros and cons of the bitten apple operating system.
Advantages of iOS
- Easy and intuitive interface. The iOs interface is designed for people who are beginners in the use of devices. Very easy to use. Suitable for all audiences.
- More Security. The operating system more secure against computer attacks. It has many security options to unlock it such as facial recognition.
- Better battery performance. With less powerful batteries Apple achieves equal or better performance than the competition.
- Synchronization between devices simple. Allows you to synchronize different devices easily, quickly and conveniently.
- Exclusivity in new apps. New apps appear earlier on iOS than on other operating systems.
- SIRI. It has the SIRI personal assistant that will help you whenever you call it.
Disadvantages of iOS
- Close system. As it is exclusive to Apple it is only used with devices of the same brand.
- You can only download applications through Itunes. Many apps are not available or have to be purchased.
- Developing applications is more difficult and expensive. A poor choice for application programmers.
- Application development is more difficult and costly.
- Infrequent updates. It takes longer to fix operating system errors.
- System errors.
- Caro. It is one of the most expensive options on the market.
- Carrying system.