IKEA Family is, as its name suggests, the loyalty club of the Swedish giant IKEA. Belonging to this fantastic association you will have access to a large number of offers and promotions in IKEA stores. Similarly, it also offers a series of advantages in the companies with which the brand collaborates, in addition to a wealth of information on new products, which will allow you to get inspired to find the best for your home.
Advantages and disadvantages of IKEA Family
If you are a big fan of this brand and its products IKEA Family is for you. The benefits you can get by being part of IKEA Family are many if you are already a regular buyer, in fact, what they seek is to build loyalty to most of their customers to ensure that they regularly come to their stores and facilities. In addition, it is a way to generate a feeling of protection towards the consumer and compatibility with the brand’s projects that will allow both to benefit from this interaction.
Advantages of being an IKEA Family
- Loyalty rewards with prizes and surprises
- Free activities and workshops in its stores.
- Projects committed to the environment and the planet, to encourage sustainability.
- You’ll receive a birthday gift in your email every year.
Disadvantages of being an IKEA Family
- Deleting alerts or unsubscribing can be a somewhat tedious process.
- You’ll have to go regularly to take advantage of discounts and promotions. If you’re not a regular shopper, you won’t get the benefits of frequent shoppers.
- You will receive a lot of messages and information, basically you will allow them to constantly SPAM you about their products and offers.