Main Advantages and Disadvantages of Google Chrome is a Web browser developed by Google. The first version came out at the end of 2008 and since then it has experienced a growth that place it among the top rated web browsers.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Google Chrome:
Google Chrome is currently one of themost prestigious browsers. However, it is normal to wonder what is true behind all this image. Is it propaganda of a big company? Or on the contrary, is the browser really as efficient as they say?
To answer these questions, we are going to show a series of advantages and disadvantages of Google’s web browser.
Advantages of Google Chrome:
- Built-in translator. Google Chrome incorporates a web page translation feature that translates text on the web in a matter of seconds.
- Simple interface. It is designed to be very easy to use. Recommended for beginners.
- Security. It offers protection against computer attacks.
- Fastness. Compared to other browsers, the loading speed is very high.
- Compatibility. It is compatible with any device and operating system. In addition to being in constant development is adapting to new web trends.
- Customization. It offers many extensions and configuration tools. It allows you to change the background of the Google web.
Disadvantages of Google Chrome:
- High RAM consumption. The speed is achieved through high Ram memory usage so it is not recommended for low RAM requirements.
- Bookmarks are not dynamic. Bookmarks are the tool that allows us to save websites. The configuration of bookmarks in Google Chrome is somewhat cumbersome and slow.
- If there is any error and you close the browser suddenly, open tabs will close without warning. This function can be annoying.