There are an increasing number of shopping centers, large brands or surfaces that have opted to offer customers purchase cards that facilitate the way to purchase products and that, of course, offer certain advantages and offers. Among these major brands we also find El Corte Inglés, which for some time now has also offered the possibility of making purchases with its own card.
Advantages and disadvantages of the El Corte Inglés card
There are numerous advantages within the use of this own card, first of all it is worth mentioning that it is completely free and that it allows those users who have it to make purchases in a simple way. A feature of this card is that the amounts are charged in arrears, as in a credit card, ie the owner of the card can make purchases throughout the month that will not be charged to your account until the end of the following month. As you can see, it is a simple way to finance without interest something as simple as the usual purchase or products that these department stores can offer us.
Advantages of the El Corte Inglés card
- Totally free of charge
- 100% secure
- Allows you to retrieve your purchase tickets, as well as get a monthly statement of your purchases
- Free parking in the stores
- El Corte Inglés allows the possibility of financing purchases up to a maximum of 3 months for an amount of 1000 euros, interest free.
Disadvantages of the El Corte Inglés card
- You will receive a large amount of communications.
- It does not offer a large amount of communications.
- It does not offer any points program, so we will not be able to accumulate amounts to obtain benefits or discounts a posteriori.
- The use of the parking is conditioned to a purchase expenditure in the establishments.